Monday, February 02, 2004

Groundhog Day

Old Groundhog stretched in his leafy bed.
He turned over slowly and then he said,
"I wonder if spring is on the way,
I'll go and check the weather today.
If I see my shadow between eleven and noon,
I then will know that I'm out too soon.
I'll crawl back in bed for six weeks more,
Pull up the warm covers and snore and snore.
But if no shadow gives me a scare,
I know that spring is in the air,
I'll wake my friends and wish them cheer,
With glorious news that spring is here."

Wow, thanks canteach.ca that was the most splendiferus song ever. Remember the movie Groundhog Day? (one of my favorites of all time!) Well I guess I'll have plenty of time to watch it seeing as how all the public schools here were canceled due to the snow that cane in last night. Wow it is everywhere it even covered the old tracks we had made in it yesterday. I haven't seen this much snow since I was a little kid. On a much sadder not, Screech from saved by the bell will die. We all die, I'm just sorry to say that one day I'll read in the newspaper that the only loveable character from that god awful TV show died in his sleep or from a heart attack, look forward to this in 2050. Well I must stop typing now as my capal tunnel is worsening.
"You must smokum peace-pipe peacefully, or well will kill you" - Native Martians

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate