Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Macropus Rufus !

Remember that snack called Dunkaroos? They were like cookies that you could dip into chocolate or vanilla frosting? Mec! Those were good they need to bring those back! Ah, childhood memories.

Apparently the name Crush (as in the animated sea turtle who starred in Finding Nemo) translates into "George" Hmmm yeah, right.

Hobbies: Looking up "dirty" words in the dictionary. The quiet girl who sits next to me in French told me today that the French word for vagina was the same but without the a. I have to say I was surprised by this (that's becoming my motto "I was surprised by this") She is one of those know-it-all-girls who never says anything unless asked by the teacher to answer a question or correcting the teacher. You know, the homely girl who gets special work cuz all the other stuff is too easy. I was surprised to find that these types of people actually looked these things up. The only people I know of who did this were the kids in middle school who had to look up 50 vocab words like "responsibility" or "honor" in detention. I was one of those kids; I also like to draw phalluses on all the animal descriptions. The kangaroo definition was the funniest because I made it take up the whole page. I told shy-french-chick this and she laughed, after that we talked about other animals in the zoo. She mentioned the stereotypical zoo field trip where the kids laughed and saw the gorillas getting it on. I laughed because I remember the same thing, on a sadder note I also remembering reading soon after in the newspaper that the big guy, Kong, had died. I wonder what the zoo does with their dead animals; is there a zoo cemetery around? Or do they just dump in the lake like dried up old Christmas trees? When I asked this she started laughing, a quiet laugh of course as if she was trying to conceal it. I went to the libraray to get Consumer Reports and saw her there on lunch break. Our eyes met and the she squinted and started giggling again. It wasn't that funny, good legit question if you ask me those Elephants corpses gotta go somewheres.

Studied World War I in USHIST, its a shame so many people died that way or anyway. I might need to watch Weekend at Bernie's to cheer me up.

Sin waves = Transverse waves...PHUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate