Sunday, June 06, 2004

Couch Potato...MMmmmm taters

Sorry, no fun filled adventures for you to read about today. Or any day, really. Just sat around on the couch and watched movies with Marty. He quit his old job because his boss was a tyrannical bitch (is it just me or are the women ones always?). I saw Apocalypse Now; the Redux which is MUCH MUCH better, Deep Impact, Mr. Deeds (say it in French, it sounds funny) and Star Gate, Bend It Like Beckham (this movie is pretty good but not THAT good, Liz played it back on the Tivo 4 times!) and Van Wilder which was an excellent movie, kind of vulgar even for me though, I taped it. Also enjoyed Bob and Margret, give it up for Tivo.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" - AN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate