Friday, May 28, 2004

Signs of Summer


Dad and I saw The Day After Tomorrow today, I liked it, I would give it an 8 possibly a 9. Not bad for the first summer action special effects blockbuster. I enjoyed the plot because it brought attention to important enviornmental problems. As well as being exciting it was also quite funny at times, and the special effects were out of this world. Literally! The views from the International Space Station were really cool.Fire flys, lihtning bugs, flying-glow-in-the-dark-thingies are back. Bioluminescence is so strange, what if people did that? That would piss me off, it'd keep me awake at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate