Tuesday, June 01, 2004

LOL, This Just In!

HA HA HA, that was dead on. No way I'm gonna stop buying clothes at Wal-Mart. They look just as good as other stores' clothes and where else can you get a nice shirt for $8.00? If the woman thing is true I might change, but I'd be really bitter about it. And my hair cut costs $10.00. Wal-Mart kicks ass.

I AM 17% METROSEXUAL!
17% METROSEXUAL
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.


I AM 70% EVIL GENIUS!
70% EVIL GENIUS
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.


"The root of suffering is desire" Buddhist teaching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate