Friday, July 02, 2004

Dreamscape

Ever notice how some days you remember every dream you’ve had and other days you can’t even tell if you had a dream the night before. For some reason I can actually recall my dreams today. They’re weird, as usual.

My first dream started off with me driving down a desolate road, I’m not sure where it was but it was really cold. I stopped and took some pictures with my camera, then noticed it was sowing so I got back in the car and continued driving, the light snow turned into a blizzard. After awhile I reached a hotel in some city and checked in. For some reason there was this really hot girl staying with me, and right before I fell asleep this mystery girl and I had great sex. When I woke up the next morning (not a real morning, still asleep) I was hungry and the girl told me she had ordered room service. I climbed out of bed, noticed I was still naked and went over to the closet to get some clothes. I opened the door to the closet, and hundreds of people were standing in there staring intensely at me. There were elementary school teachers, principles, my grandmother, neighbors, my mom, managers from work and the room service guy. Me and the crowd of gawking onlookers stared at each other for some time, then I took the food from the room service guy, thanked him politely and closed the closet door.

My second dream was less embarrassing but even more strange. I’m not sure if it was a continuation from the last dream or an entirely new one. Anyway, I was driving in the same car, perhaps away from the hotel were I accidentally exposed my self. I noticed a gas station and stopped to fill up the tank. I went inside to pay for the gas and when I came out these three guys were washing my car. I thought it was cool that I was getting a free auto wash so I didn’t say anything but the guy behind the counter at the station came out and started yelling at them in another language. He said that the “special” where people got free car washes with gas was over and that they were fired for being fucking idiots. The guys asked me if they could have a lift home and I said yes. They got in the back seat and I got in and started the car. As soon as I started it, I ended up on a tricycle for little kids. All three guys were sitting one on top of the other on my shoulders. I was pedaling as hard as I could up this big hill with about 600 pounds on my back. Finally I got sick of this and threw them off. Needles to say they weren’t happy. In fact they began shooting at me. Instead of just getting off and running like a smart person, I continued trying to pedal this tiny trike all the way up the hill, which was difficult because my legs were too long and the only way I could do it was with my knees against my chest. I finally got to the top of the hill when the sun was setting and I could hear crickets. I had a gun shot wound in my ass. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate