Friday, November 05, 2004

Dream Land!

Today I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that I won a reality TV show but when the time came for me to recieve my prize money there was none. The network had gone bankrupt somehow. Naturally, I went on a killing spree.

In this dream, the only one a felt guilty about murdering was that nice old butler. I left out the part about Jesus turning into a bear. Why has that become a reoccuring theme?
lsob | 11.06.04 - 10:56 pm | #
Just realized how many popups this blog has, my filter does a good job a catching them; but not everyone has that luxury. I will try to eliminate some myself so that visitors are not bombarded.
lsob | 11.05.04 - 10:54 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate