Monday, March 28, 2005

Weee

I just finished cleaning up mountains of bubbles in our kitchen. I filled up the dishwasher with way too much soap, and while I was watching The Breakfast Club the thing over flowed. There were mounds of bubbles so high that they came up to my waist. Instead of cleaning them up (cleaning up soap?) which is a lot more challenging then it sounds I should have just opened a night club like those one you see on TV, you know where the girls are all soapy. . . . and stuff. That way I could have made up for all the fun I didn't have during Spring break. Despite all the foamy soap and hot water I still managed to find a pepperoni stuck to a pizza pan with cheese; it still tasted great even after being washed! Oh, my life is so exciting!

http://www.blueroadrunner.com/foamparty.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate