Monday, May 02, 2005

The Most Creative Title

So MME Walsh stopped by to discuss the French trip details with Mom today. Of course my mother unloaded on her and me numerous concerns, mostly medical but plenty that weren't. It was decided early on that either mom would go or I would be not both at the same time. Every vacation that I can recall where the two of us have been in a confined space goes wrong. We generally canÂ’t go more than 5 minutes without vehemently disagreeing on something. Of course these deputes always impact me a lot more than they do her. Complaining and demanding is a casual hobby for Mom and so it wears me down a lot more than her. I'm not even sure how she finds material to become angry over most of the time but she is good at it. DonÂ’t get me wrong, I love my mother but in most cases weÂ’re just not compatible. Actually thatÂ’s the case with most people, I really like to keep to myself and I prefer to do things my own way at my own pace. This pisses a lot of people off. Understandably my mother is one of the largest causes of discord. ItÂ’s difficult to try o be independent when you depend on someone else so heavily. Especially when the person are so dependant on makes arcane rules, regulations, and restrictions on nearly everything. I think our relationship will probably improve greatly once I move out on my own but at the moment things are always on thin ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate