Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Search Is On

Decided to start looking for a new job today, if I find one I’ll probably quite here. I hate the customers so much. I really do, they’re just that stupid and it’s like 3,000 against 1! I went to the movie theaters to fill out an app but I couldn’t remember all the information I needed so I ended up just chatting with Gillian who works there, like many people at our school. She told me the movies were not hiring anyways and that they had a huge stack of apps already. She also told me that Tanya, my potential prom date, had gotten pregnant by some 25-year-old man. So I guess IÂ’m lucky that my default date has not called me to confirm dinner plans or anything. Though I suppose there would be some advantages, as Gillian put it "You could fuck her as much you want and not have to worry about getting her pregnant!" Yeah. Right. The thought of having sex with a pregnant person is creepy, especially when someone who was not even allowed to watch MTV, or PG-13 movies until she was 14 gives the idea to you. Where did she even find the gutter to get her head stuck in? She is one gossipy girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate