Sunday, July 03, 2005

Silence Not So Golden

I'm not an audiophile. You won't see me waste thousands of dollars tricking out my car with new speakers and stereos. I don't have a super expensive sound system in my house with all gold connections etc. You never hear me talk about a band, and then say "You've probably never heard of them" I don't own any records; at all.

But I'm really starting to miss my 20 disk CD collection that I loaned Liz to take to Arkansas. I forgot how much the radio usually sucks around here. Driving has become a chore where it used to be a delightful wild goosechase to spend moms money on the cheapest gas I can find.

I hope Liz returns soon, and GOD HELP HER IF THERE'S A SCRATCH. I'm very anal with my stuff if there is even the slightest mark of unknown origin there will be fucking hell to pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate