Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In Your Face

Have you heard about this thing called Facebook? It's a website that college students can register for that gives you, I guess you could call it a social networking platform. It's basically just a collection of your typical online profiles, but you can see maps that show how you know people and meet mutual friends etc.

I just registered today and I can see why people think it's addicting. Without realizing it I spent about 3 hours on the site.

I hosted my engineering class' group meeting today at my dormitory. I had already done the assignment a week early because I got the due dates confused, so they spent most of the time just revising some of my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate