Monday, October 17, 2005

GLEE!

It's been a very busy day, but I'd just like to say: I'm happy. A very rare thing.

I'm finishing up the last of my midterms, and there is a new season of South Park and Drawn Together coming up on Comedy Central, as well as new episodes of Lost. Move over Friday, Wednesday is my new TV night! God I love TV it fills the void in my soul with joy and a magic blue glow.

tonight's' Daily Show was one of the funniest I've seen in a while. I felt embarrassed FOR Bush. You know someone has done something stupid when you feel embarrassed for them. Scripting the conversation with soldiers just was not a good idea.

"Why did the chicken cross the road? To cause a global pandemic." - The Colbert Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate