Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Crime & Punishment


Sure is a lot of crime in this town. Well, there might have been more at home but this week has been especially crimey.

In addition to the many bicycles stolen on campus, today someone burnt down an apartment complex. At first I thought it was kinda cool, I mean who hasn't wanted to set fire to a building? Then I heard about the charred bodies they found inside and, that wasn't so great. It's always sad when people lose their lives but it's especially awful when the victims are young and just about to graduate. What a waste.....The fatty arsonist responsible will go on trial for both arson and murder. It's kinda funny because he looks exactly like the kind of guy that set a fire. Looks just like one of those pyros from middle school.

Also, there was a diamond theft. That's right, someone made off with a suitcase full of diamonds. I don't know why but that just seems like an anachronism. Who the hell steals diamonds now days? You're supposed to hack into people's bank accounts etc. The crook probably had one of those mustaches, you know the ones that people always twirl around their finger, and I bet he got away in a comical fashion with ragtime music playing in the background.

Okay enough about crime, The Terminator is on TV and it's getting to the part where Sarah crushes that metal menace in the.....Industrial-thingy. Factory Compacter whatever.

It's not my favorite part of the movie, but I missed that one already. Later, oh and criminals "You're terminated!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate