Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hurts Like The Dickens

Didn't do too much today. Just the usual Sunday activities: homework, TV, sleep, newspaper.

During some downtime, I decided to shave my pubic area. Just for the hell of it. I've never done this before, so before getting the razor I started off barber style, with scissors. I went well, for a time. I was almost completely done when my phone rang. I looked up, and at the same time squezzed the handle on the scissors. BIG MISTAKE.

BIG. MIS. TAKE!

I sliced off some skin on my testicles.

I screamed and slipped backwards in the shower.

It wasn't the most painful injury I've ever had, but it is definately the most annoying. It's in a very sensitive location.

So as I sit here typing, I currently have Neosporin and a large Band-Aid with dinosuars on it wrapped around my balls.

Aw man I am not looking foreward to changing this in the morning after I sh-OWWW-oops. moved.

Shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate