Thursday, October 06, 2005

Highs & Lows

It's been a day of ups and downs. Things started off right, I actually woke up on time and when I went to the union I found out they had stopped serving breakfast. BUT, they had only stopped 5 minutes ago, the guys behind the counter were just about to throw everything out when I got there. However they allowed me to have some pancakes, and FREE BACON! The bacon was okay, the pancakes were some of the best I'd ever had.

My joy was short lived though because I had an math exam today. I studied really hard and I think I covered all the material. The exam took me almost three hours to complete and was a complete pain in the ass.

To make matters worse after taking the exam I was already exhausted but still had to walk a mile in the cold to get back to my dorm because I lost my bus pass. I have to have it replaced soon or else I will not be able to get to any of my classes on time. Our campus is just too goddman hilly and spread out to get around without feeling like you're going on some type of treacherous hike.

And of course, this being college the transit authority will probably charge me 500 bucks for a replacement bus pas. Be nice if I could drive my car, but we're prohibited from driving on campus earlier than 5:00.

Good News: A Doom Movie is in the works. It's based on a video game so I'm not sure how good it will be.....But I'm hoping for the best, it has potential if the writers don't fuck around with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

FIVE? Oh that's cruel.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate