Friday, October 14, 2005

What's The Deal With Shoeless People?

You know what I hate? Those people who walk around on campus barefoot. It just seems idiotic, shoes were invented for a reason you know? What if you stepped on broken glass or something? It's even worse than those people who where "flip-flops" in late autumn. If it's under 40 degrees outside you should never have anything less than shoes on. This is common sense. A girl in my engineering group slipped off her sandals and touched sat on my bed barefooted. I was disgusted. Not even my barefeet touch my bed, I wear socks.

Oh god and they were black. The bottoms of her feet were blackened with grit. I can only imagine what foul nether regions she'd trekked across without the proper footwear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate