Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Fucking Christmas

Yesterday wasn't too exciting. I spent most of the day inside doing Christmas shopping on Ebay. Although I did go out for a couple of hours to meet with Mom, and our insurance company's appointed attorney. Did I mention I'm being sued for that car accident I had nearly three years ago?

I was the only one driving but she also sued both my parents just because their names were on the title of the car (odd). I suppose the woman just wanted to make sure she received some sort of payment since at the time I was 17 and unemployed.

The insurance agency believes she is just trying to pay off some exorbenent heath fees she has managed to rack up visiting this chiropractor. Just because I'm the one being sued doesn't automatically make me doubt her claim to injury, but it does seem unlikely given the way she was prancing around only seconds after we collided. At the time she seemed fine to me. Better than fine.

So basically I just went in and answered a bunch of dumb questions like: 1) What were you doing at the time (driving) 2) What were you doing 8 hours prior (sleeping) 3) Were you drunk at the time? (The accident was at 7:40, yes because every teen starts the day off right with a breakfast of Cheerios and vodka shots). You get my drift, though the questions were about five times longer than that and written in leaglese so it amounted to hefty stack, and probably a lot of dead trees.

On the bright side, the lawyer was kinda hot. She was like a brunette, slightly less anorexic Ally McBeal. Only a year out of law school she was so cute, and professional.

The PS2 I'm selling on Ebay only plays PSONE and music CDs. For some reason the laser won't read DVDs or PS2 games. I'm discovering this 6 days into the auction. Could get ugly. . . . .

I found some online guides to cleaning it and I've just completed all the steps. I'd like to test it out again but right now my uncle is watching my school beat the shit out of Houston in a football game. Good. Fucking arrogant Texans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate