Sunday, December 21, 2003

True. Tales. Of. SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2001:ASO theme plays)
December 25 1999: I just opened my most favoritest present ever. A Mega Storm Lighting Sphere from the local Radio Shack. I plugged it in and as any curious young lad would do, touched it. As expected the many bolts of lightning converged to form one and were drawn to my finger. As UNexpected my clock-radio came on and began playing some Spice Girls song. The lamp and the alarm clock have two things in common. First is touch, a light touch on a specific section of the clock activates the snooze function. Touching the lamp turns it on/off and controlls the level of brightness. The alarm clock's red letters also have two intensity levels. touching the Mega storm when these devices are plugged in makes them turn on and off for some reason. I have no clue why.

They wernt meant to work together like this, if you can explain this or have seen something simmilar IM LazySonOfBlogger.

When I was 5 I got this plastic cup from a gas station that changed color when I put it in the freezer. Howd it do that?????
Stay tuned for more tales of science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate