Sunday, January 04, 2004

And thats the whole story. Later I was watching this Dawson's Creek tape and noticed when the blonde chick woke up from a night of sex the sheet was covering her chest, but not the guy Pasey or Casey or whatever. And I wondered, is this just a TV thing or do women IRL always shy away from sight like that. I mean if a dude just boned you...Its nothing he hasn't seen already. It's not like he hasn't already seen the Two Towers or the volcanic pit of Mount Doom. It was, about time we finally got Saddam. Now that he is gone I wonder if his rat-hole manager is renting, I'm low on cash and would like a place of my own. Congratulations to NASA on their success with the MERs and Stardust mission. I have ADHD. Chicken fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate