Saturday, January 03, 2004

I need a job. Badly. The holidays have drained my savings account I don't even have change in my Sharper Image coin sorter bank. One problem, I've never worked before and apparently no one is interested in hiring someone without work experience. The fact that I'm a loner doesn't help either. People always tell me that to get a job you have to "know" somebody. Well, who the fuck am I gonna list as a reference? My grandpa, my dog, that dude over there? Hell, I don't know anyone! And you can forget my grandpa, no family is allowed. Last month I applied at like a million places. Dillions, Hastings, Best Buy, Electronics Boutique, Food 4 Less, the Jones Store, Movie Theaters, Circuit City, Baskin & Robins. . . okay 9 places, whatever. Still no one calls me. It could almost drive a person to drug dealing, except, where does one find drungs? I'm guessing not the yellow pages. Oh well I'm really pissed off right now. So I'm going to leave now and look for spare change under the couch see ya.

"You have to spend money to make money, but you need money to spend money!" - Daddy Day Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate