Monday, December 29, 2003

The Great Gatsby blows. All the looser ever does is stand around on the West Egg and get a hard-on when ever Gatsby comes out of his mansion. I wish he'd just slap this bitchy Daisy chick and make man love with Gatsby, and get it over with. I hate this damn book. The sequence of events seem real screwed up too, like someone who tells a story then forgets something and goes back to fill it in. Oh yeah and here is something for the ongoing dream project I've started:I awoke from a typical dream, the dream was just about me conversing with some guy at the airport KCI about why video phones hadn't caught on yet, some kid was playing catch with an Elmo doll, it looked really funny watching it fly over the wall and then drop back down behind it. My talking atomic clock announced that it was 6:00 then I went back to bed.

"There will be no white flag above my door, I'm in love and always will be" - Dido
"Lets fly the White Flag of War" - Zap Brannigan Futurama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate