Wednesday, December 31, 2003

CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla According to Quizilla, the movie I belong in is Fight Club. Not surprising, my friends are always telling me this movie kicks ass. I watched part of it on HBO and thought it was lame but I might rent it agian and give it another chance. Or maybe I'll start my own fight club. I have some metal rings that would be good for face bashin'. You can weld your own. Did anyone see how to make the coolo car battery welder on Macgyver yesterday? Did anyone see that Simple Life marathon on Fox yesterday? Nicole and Paris arent all that hot, I think Nicole is kinda grody and Paris is a big time skank. But they're still cool cuz they are so fun loving. I always wanted to wear those big stupid sonic suits and it was funny when they messed up the sign. I was pissed at fox for censoring out Paris' butt cleavege, when I saw those low riding jeans I nearly launched out of my La-z-Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate