Thursday, January 01, 2004

Captain's Blog: Stardate 1.01-2004
I spent New Years even in the sacred LSOB tradition. Ate pizza bagels, burned a CD of this years best music, purchased a new PS2 game with gift cards, watched MTV's New Years thing and taped Futurama on cartoon netwrok. The only thing I didn't do was drag my drunk brother up the stairs around 2:00. That's only because hes back at his own place this time. I'm sure hes pretty wasted there, would call but the sound of a ringing cell phone might split his head open. I on the other hand am fully awake enjoying my diet green tea and surfing between HBO's Sex and The City Marathon, and the Sci-Fi channel's Twilight Zone marathon. I'm not big on black and white shows usually but the twilight shoow is just so perfect, who could resist. Well good bye, and good luck with the new year thats all for tonight's run on sentences, I'm off to read other blogs and play Max Payne. The Twilight Zone Marathon is over, guess I can get outta bed now.
New Year's Resolutions: 1. Cure insomnia 2. touch a boobie
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate