Thursday, December 25, 2003

I just woke up from a bizzare dream. I dreamed that my brother and I were driving down an infinitely long highway towards a gas sation in an old VW van, upon reaching the station we met and old childhood (Ty) friend who said his dad was dying of some terrible disease. Our friend was the same age as he was when we last saw him but we were our normal ages. Just then his father came out of the bathroom and ttold us to take good care of him. I freaked out and ran away eventually coming to a computer store where I got online an attempted to buy a little hovercraft. I lost the bid and fled angrily. Upon leaving the store I found out that I had turned into the female version of my self. A different looking male version of my self who was addicted to Tom Hanks movies and energy drinks, he tried to take me on a date and we were in the mall shopping when he got the bright idea to propose to me...a Lord of The Rings wedding. I screamed and ran to the door where I found the hovercraft and flew out the door. Upon lifting in the sky I noticed that there were two moons, a green cresent one and a full blue one. I looked down to see that I was male agian and took out a laser gun of some sort.. It became morning agian and I flew along a street called MCC300 blowing up colleges and museums in the San Fransico area. Then my alarm clock went off and I awoke. . .WTF?! This happens a lot when I eat before I sleep. I do not know why. So from now on no more microwaved leftover pizza, or if I do eat then I should at least stay up and watch 7 Days before falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate