Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Greetings, I've been meaning to call a body shop but oh, I am sooo lazy.
Today was a good day. I drove for the first time in about three months, with some minor repairs on my part it ran fine. Except for the clunking sound I heard whenever I switch gears, the broken headlight that shines into the sky blinding everyone like a spotlight a Planet Hollywood, the hood which looks like a smashed beer can and right front fender with seven big dents in it and Oh yeah! Whenever you start the car it smells like you're inside of a gas chamber. I was afraid it might die on me but it lasted long all the way to Burger King so I could get my cini-minis and OJ. I also finished that thing where youput paper bags with sand in your front yard and light candles in 'em. It kinda sucks cuz thats like the only decoration our house has and everyone else has these classy looking white or blue lights, AND aas of now only two other houses are participating in the lumi-thing program. END
"And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night" - Jim Carey (I guess he skipped good morning cuz he normally gets up at noon like me) LSOB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate