Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Today was my first day back at school after a week long winter break. The classes I had for today's block schedule were French 3, seminar, Physics and U.S. history. My new classes for the semester won't start until tomarrow.
Today I also bought a singing anamatronic fish on ebay. I'm going to mount it over the fire place. I also got a clock that counts down to the next millenium. I looked back at my first blog entry in celebration of my anniversery of doing something and have concluded that when I typed the entry I must have been on speed. I do not use drugs but, this makes me wonder if there was just one time that I must have forgoteen about.
"Hate the player because the player doesn't have to play the game." - Me
"Just because you have a pussy doesn't mean you should act like one." - Myself also
"I don't waste time, I recycle it." - I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate