Monday, January 05, 2004

Why do I feel this way? I'm outgoing, but not exactly what you would call a people person. I'm just not familiar with a lot of our culture's nuances so people tend to misinterpret my behavior. It's okay. I don't really care what children, adults or my peers feel about me. . .but old people! I have no idea why, but I just can't be comfortable around seniors, and guess whos coming to dinner. My step-sisters grandma is visting shes nice and less strange compared to mine but open minded and out spoken guy that I am I can't help worring that suddenly I'll just start yelling; "When I'm your age I hope I die from a heart attack while having sex with a lady my age" "Instead of clothes we should all wear edible spandex." "Maybe they're both right, maybe God and gods are the same. Like this guy I know who is schizophrenic". Maybe it's just my grandmother but she has so many strong feelings about hos the world should be and anything contrary to that is evil, yes evil. . . I do't even know anyone who even uses that word unless they're joking. I just can't handle those disaproving stares. I gritted my teeth through the movie Broke Down Palace last night. I managed not to say "Why didn't she just bitch slap that thai chick?" or "If they both fucked the aussie dude then how come we didn't see it, and was it a threesome?". I did get to see Groundhog Day later that night. Everyone I speak to either love the movie or hate it. Generally it is the stupid people who hate it, but not always. I love it because it shows, to a watered down degree, exactly what I would do in such a situation. Geez it would probably take me 100 years to get out of the loop. But I'd love every minute of it, for me the worst day to get stuk in wwould be Columbus Day or Valentines Day. I have fond memories of a Groundhog day, years ago my favorite Sonic video game came out on that day for Sega. I still remember playing it with my brother early that morning before school.
" I got mail, I got mail. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" - Special Ed Crank Yankers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate