Wednesday, February 04, 2004

"007, Loger Moore! Lat Pack. Lip your stocking?"
Today seemed to go by very slowly. I enjoyed the movie Lost in Translation though, Bill Murray is one of my favorite actors. Okay the first time I posted this I was way too tired to comment further but now I was. I thought this was a great movie, ever since reading an article in some science magazine about the confusion with the letters "L" and "R" I thought about how funny such situations would be. Toys L Us, lol. At first I couldn't remeber where I had seen Scarlett Johansson, then I remembered it was in Ghost World. I wouldn't say that Bill and she had chemistry but they were cute together, plus she had a really nice butt. I was hooked on the movie by the first scene lol. Their relationship reminded me somewhat of mine with Meg. Lost in Translation was very funny, but differently funny than Ghostbusters or Groundhog Day. It was no where close to Ghost World. I give it 7.5/10, way to go Sofia.
"Want me to clam 'im boss?!" - Mob-Bot, Futurama . . . mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate