Tuesday, February 03, 2004

"Today is a good day to die." - Little Big Man and Star Trek: First Contact
Today went well, it started off with us making crepes in French 3. I didn't know if they were pronounced crepes (like steps) or crepes (like drapes) in the end I gave up and said "Who gives a crepe" Next I had fun chatting with Meg about the Super Bowl, how she wanted the panthers to win because their mascot was cooler, and how I watched The Matrix and did homework instead of watching at all. She showed me her latest artistic creation a pink bracelet. In 6th hour we got the result on our physics tests back. I got a B, very good for me. In 8th hour we watched Dances With Wolves, good movie. As I was leaving the school I saw a girl struggling to get stuck chex mix out of the vending machine. I used my patented-(okay so it's not really patented) simultaeneous-dual-knock to free it. As she was leaving I took the chance to admire her freshman figure. Jon called me "the Wolf from those old cartoons." The U.S. Army just called me mid sentence, but hung up before I got to the phone. . . wonder what they wanted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate