Friday, February 06, 2004

“Familiarity breeds contempt . . . and children.” – Mark Twain Dear Journal today went well, I got my poem that defined poetry turned into creative writing and I’m becoming a speedy typist in keyboarding. I just got several great ideas, one involves playing Monopoly with real money and the other is a movie script about the life of cavemen. I’ll elaborate more later.

I got lots of mail today and it’s all grown up stuff. Like this letter that said I paid taxes in the summer and now if I send this rectangle of paper back to them with some questions answered I can get some of that money I paid back, wonder why they took it in the first place. They didn’t even send me instructions with the paper as if I should just automatically know what to do with the thing. I also received lots of letters from colleges providing me with information. I was going to send their card back to requesting more but I was afraid to because masturbation + Dungeons and Dragons doesn’t look good under Extracurricular and/or Athletic Activities . . . maybe I can put down blogging or acquire some activities in the mean time.

Cassie asked me to buy a Love-o-gram for her for Valentine’s Day. I was embarrassed because I felt I showed my true colors. I was extremely stingy because it was only 50 cents and I didn’t want to part with it. Later when I agreed I couldn’t think of anything to write that was 30 words or more so I folded it up and took it home with me thinking I could turn it in later. Wrong, today was the last day. I already told her it would be in the newspaper, she’d be disappointed. I hope she meant it as a friend thing and isn’t really interested in me, I think she deserves better. I couldn’t handle the idea that I had broken someone’s heart, though I’ve done it to several people in the past, I just didn’t think someone should be in a relationship if they aren’t ready or willing. I could easily be in one with Cassie though, she’s cute and cool but I don’t think that really matters. If female minds are as fickle as I fear they may be she may have just decided I wasn’t worth her time. That’d be easier for me I guess.

I love blogging, just think of all the famous TV people who have typed computer journals in the past; Dougie Houser, Carrie Bradshaw and all the great Star Trek Captains. Ok, so they spoke to their logs, but I don't own the Point and Speak application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate