Monday, February 16, 2004

Flashback and Random Commentary

I was just a kid, maybe 9 or 10. I took turns playing Lemmings, Bolo or Space Invaders on an old Mac computer in the library. Seems like ages ago.
"Oh no!" "Let's go!" "AaHh, they got me!" "The man cannot put a mine there. It would kill the man."

I don't know what the desks at your high school were like, but at mine all the chairs have this little square shaped hole cut out of the back. The only reason I can imagine they would design them this way is for ventellation, or to save material. (White Castle makes burgers with this hole so they cook faster, but that's way off subject) Many guys, myself included, have found another good use for them. The jeans girls wear these days ride very low, so low that they often expose underwear or even butt cheeks. If you get to class early you can choose a seat in the back and enjoy the scenery until the bell rings. Sometimes if they catch on they will sit on the side of the chair only where the plastic is, but most of the time they don't realize they have an audience, or maybe that don't care.
"Yo-Ho-ho-ho!" - Tow Truck Driver when he sees the windows fogged up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate