Thursday, February 12, 2004

Rants and Raves From a Non-Raver

I need job. Wow, I can’t help but feel as if I’ve stated that before. Oh yeah, It’s because I did. My life is and endless circle of bullshit. I need to get a job. I need to call her, I need to do my homework, I need to fill out those test forms, I need to clean out my room, I need to practice guitar, Eleanor Rigby is an easy song . . . I could learn it if I tried. I’m just too damn lazy. I. Just. Need. To. I just need to keep repeating that to myself, stop wasting time. I only have so much time on this earth, I only have so much time in general probably. OW! It hurts to type, trying out those fucking rock chords last night really hurt my wrist and hand…I think I have CTS. Maybe it’s a good thing I can’t afford a new electric right now, I’d have to amputate my fucking arms from the elbow down. It’s a bad thing that I can’t afford to fix my car though. It’s a bad thing that I haven’t taken the practice tests yet, I really need to bring my score up. It’s not bad, but it isn’t really good either. Ow there go my hands again. Damnit! Well I can only procrastinate so much before I’m dead and I’ve spent all my life eating Frechetta brick oven pizzas and watching old episodes of Sliders and Star Trek. Fucking wrist, jeez they hurt. I really need to update this blog, change some things that have been stagnating and annoying me for some time, but this post is all I’m doing today. A bunch of random thoughts that have been plaguing my mind for some time. I can’t believe I let this dog sleep on the floor next to me. I like my room clean, the guy drinks out of the toilet even after someone has peed in it. He has used Kleenexes and panty liners for an afternoon snack. I’d put him outside but I’d be afraid he’d choke to death trying to eat one of those giant icicles or frozen mud chunks he digs up under the snow. I need to call Subway, see if they have looked at my application. I’d like to work at Chuck E Cheese actually, there probably something therapeutic about cavorting around in a costume, and there are few jobs that pay you for that…well few jobs that don’t require you to stick your genitals in a glittery sock and shake them around in front of fat old women. Well, I’m bored now. Wonder if anything is on TV? "Yes, I see. Something involving that many big words could
easily destabilize time itself!" -Professor Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate