Tuesday, February 10, 2004

MMMmmm. This cherry 7up is delicious! I may have mentoined this before, but when most people choose a pop to drink. They pick one they are familiar with, and they ALWAYS get that and or upset if they have to settle for a second choice. I on the other hand enjoy a variety and would rather drink a different type of soda each time. The only kinds I really dislike are those weird Diet Rite flavors and grape soda. I really don't like grape anything, Vanilla Coke is good but I don't drink it very often. It gives me a stomach ache, I don't know why. I think I'm the only one who really enjoyed Mr. Green. You can tell the world your favorite kind of drink or soft drink, or just drink by clicking on the link that says "WHAT SAY YOU" Wow...I'm really starting to run out of content ideas, lol.
"Nowdays, step-dads are like assholes. Everybody has one, often they're the same thing." - Me (Not me, Me. I actually know a guy by that name!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate