Saturday, February 14, 2004

Rants and Raves From a Non-Raver

Happy Valentine's Day. This morning when I woke up I had presents, a Simpson’s chest set from my step-sister, something I've wanted for a long time and a camera (the same kind I used in photography class LOL Pentax) from my Mom and step-dad. It made me feel bad because I didn't get anyone anything. . .I didn't know I was supposed to. I didn't realize anyone celebrated Valentine's Day. Until today, I never had so when I first saw the gifts I didn't know what they were for. I thought just maybe some random act of kindness from my mom. I didn't even know it was Valentine's Day until I checked my Simpson’s calendar. I was going to write about the origins of the holiday and the guy who was actually Saint Valentine. But I'll save that for tomorrow. I watched three movies yesterday: Secondhand Lions, Uptown Girls, and Knockaround Guys. They were all great but I liked Knokcaround Guys the best. Too bad they killed Marbles he was my favorite character. Ever notice how actors sometimes get stuck playing a specific role in each movie? Seth Green will never escape the young-guy role after acting in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. He'll probably play a teen even in his 40s. Next here's something you'll really enjoy. Last night I created a multiple choice test one can fill out to help my quest to find the perfect girl for me. Unfortunately I lost the disk, oh well maybe some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate