Wednesday, February 18, 2004

OOOhhh uh, my stomach...TELL YOUR FRENDZ

MMM mmm, It's been a few days since St. Valentines Day and the candy is still in stores! I just bought two big bags of those chalky yet delicious conversation hearts. I'm finishing the second bag as I type and it is starting to hurt my stomach. On the plus side I began having all these visions of the future. First of all people will actually use the word wuv instead of love because it's shorter and language always evolves into something easier, even if it is not a big difference. I also forsee the use of computer lingo like LOL or OMG becoming common place outside of chatrooms and e-mails. OMG my stomach really fucking hurts! AHHHHHHHHHH. Okay, take a tum, eat a heart, take a tum, eat a heart, take a tum, eat a heart, blow - chalk. Yeah so that's the entire future of humanity in a nutshell. If you don't like it you can grow a penis (assuming you don't already have one) take yoga, then screw yourself however you choose for the rest of your life. You know how dogs are mans best friend and they say diamonds are a girls best friend? I guess that means girls are materialistic, and guys like to chase tail around.

"This concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates me!" - Omicronian, Lrrr

"I guess what they say is true: women are from Omicron Persei 7 and
men are from Omicron Persei 9." - Lrrr (of Omicron Persei 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate