Sunday, February 22, 2004

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAA . . . AAAAAAAT?

Today I visted the Little Apple to see my older-male-sibling. He dwells in a rectangle surrounded on all sides by gravel cement junk and rust. Other college-goers live in this drom-like-complex-that-is-not-quite-a-dorm. In the Mini Apple they even have a street that smells like Wanamakeher. We went in there and got Fat ti jahs. EAT THEM SEPARATE OR LON. I invented a rearview mirror you wear around your neck to stare at people. You can look at pretty girls or the weird guy in a big coat. Heavy shoes, clop clop clop. I like to leave the tags on my clothes cuz they make beautiful music. *Jiggle Jiggle Fwapp Fwaap!* "I'ma Gulch!" - R W




How random are you?

this quiz was made by alanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate