Friday, February 20, 2004

The Smoking Man

Remember in school how they always had those corny motivational posters on the wall? Saying stuff like "Math is magical" or "Physics is phun" Or "I heart science" but instead of the v-day hear there is a picture of an actual human heart. I'll never forget this one they had in middle school, it said "It looks just as stupid when you do it" and then had a bunch of animals smoking in what looked like the Hollywood Squares set. Duck gets the square! Well, I always thought the chimp looked cool. If I had tons of cash to blow I might buy a pack just to try it. But I don't so, I won't. Speaking of animals doing stupid human things have you ever wondered what a drunk dog or cat acts like? I have. So what is your favorite school poster? I like the one that says how the Navy can get you money for college. It's posted on the wall in the front foyer a few feet from the WWII memorial plaque. My joke: Why did the chicken cross the road? To get his flu vaccine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate