Wednesday, March 10, 2004

But it's kinda cold!

Ill update this tomorrow with notes I left on a card, WAY too busy now
THE TIME IS NOW.
Captains Blog Star Date: MARCH-SMOMETHING: On a routine patrol of downtown I located my mother's car in a parking lot and opened the door. I had forgotten my med. supplies and I did not want the condition to cause problems today as I had important work to do in English regarding a "dream deferred" as I am begging to solemnly realize most dreams are. I took care of this went to class and then went to lunch. I have a three day weekend coming up and still no word from my possible employers yet so I was dubious about breaking my five for some lunch at Pizza Hut or "The Hut" as Joe likes to call it, reference to Space Balls I think. It's okay though, I'm hungry so I'm going to buy something anyway. I'm sure my parents will give me some money and so I don't worry about it. Of course I won't worry about it, I'm listening to Jason Mraz on my minidisk player and he has just told me not to, therefore I do not. I must of had good karma or luck because when I got to the counter and requested a pizza the woman told me it would be a few minutes before they were ready; thing was, I didn't have a few minutes I had to be back at school. There was however a pizza already cooked that someone had ordered then canceled. She said that I could have it for the same price even though it was substantially larger than my usual. I decided that I should just go back to school. Apparently the counter-girl really didn't want this food to go to waste, this art work of sauce and cheese, so she offered it to the girls behind me for free. Opportunist I am I spun around and demanded to know why I did receive the same offer. I could almost see the AnimE sweat drop run down counter-girl's head. That’s when Ashley, the shorter of the girls behind me smiled brightly and said she would share it with me. The three of us got a table and we ate. The girls double, triple and quadruple dipped the pizza crust into the sauce but I repressed my urge to complain since they were kind enough to share. I would not have done the same. Ashley was full of questions for me:
Ashley: Oooh! Are those the kind of glasses that get dark outside?
Me: yeah, transitions lenses.
Ashley: I want those!
Me: You wear glasses?
Ashley: No! ::giggles and food falls almost falls from her mouth::
Ashley-Amber: Eww.
Me: You play basketball for the school right?
Ashley-Amber: Yep, did you go to the games?
Me: No, saw it on public access TV
Ashley-Amber: I think you were in my PE class freshman year.
Ashley: He's in my history too.
Me: That's right, I hardly recognized you because usually you're asleep and as a result I see only the back of your head. Unless the teacher is flirting with you and you're awake for that. Plus I'm generally looking at your little bubble butt, sometimes I see your pink thong... Well time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail.
Ashley-Amber: ::looks confused::
Ashley: What? Ha ha
Me: I gotta go.
Ashley: Bye, you can have the last two sorry we ate so much of it
Me: Its okay, thanks.
Ashley-Amber: Bye.
Back at school I quickly read Jon's murder mystery play before heading to class
"Where do freshmen come from" - Me
"How many Ashleys are there?" - Jon Answer: 5 that I know personally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate