Friday, March 12, 2004

Click

No school today, I got up at 11:00 in time to see McGyver to find Elizabeth at home on the couch eating a tub of ice crea,. She was mad because my Step-Dad forgot to take her to the ranch to ride horses. We watched my DVDs Duplex was great, very funny. Dreamcatcher was interesting, not so much scary as disgusting. I liked the book better despite it being like 800 pages. During the scene where Beaver was trying to keep the alien in the toilet, the ice in Elizabeth's drink shifted and she jumped on the other side of the couch. My Boss' Daughter was also good. Tara Reid is just yummy, her face kinda looks a rodent's though so a really hot mouse.
"It would be cool to date a midget because you can rest your beer on her head" - My Bosses Daughter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate