Friday, March 12, 2004

The Crying Man (Not Remy from Sliders)

An entry in Faye's Boyfriend Replacement Blog prompted me to make a post about the subject. She mentions What Dreams May Come as one of her favorite movies ::cold shudder:: It's probably one of my least favorite, not because it is stupid like my other most hated movies but because it is scary. I don't like the idea of death and every time I try to face it I end up not sleeping and screaming into my pillow. At the moment I have no true faith, and being an atheist does not comfort me. A character on Odyssey 5 once said that he didn't mind the idea of nonexistence because the universe had been around for billions of years prior to his existence and not being around wasn't so bad. I guess it is not death that scares me, it's the process of dying. I don't want to know when I'm going to die but I also want to assured I have plenty of time to complete some certain goals. I didn't cry at this movie I think I was too worried about myself to feel any compassion for the characters and it was kind of one those experience where you're so disturbed and uncomfortable with what you're seeing you become almost catatonic. Since I can never face death I make a point to avoid movies like that whenever possible. Back to the subject of crying at movies: Both my Dad and Step-Dad cried during Armageddon. My Mom cried during many dull movies which I can't remember the titles of. Same with step sisters, the youngest of which cries several times daily for no apparent reason at all sometimes. She cries so often and so loudly that many teachers have called simply refusing to teach her and special education classes or even medication are options now being considered. My brother has never cried at a movie but he does quite a bit of moaning and groaning around new years when he's drunk as Barney. Me? I cried briefly during Pokemon the Movie. it was the only time, go ahead. laugh! I did myself a little later, but I'm not the only one Ty did too. I was also moved by Beavis' words on the bus in Washington DC when he expressed his sorrow over never being able to score! (Beavis and Butthead Do America) though I did not cry because as I was about to the bus driver kicked his ass and I laughed. Anyway, this lady says she actually enjoys crying? At first I thought it was weird then I remembered, I've head several people say something simmilar, all were female except for JC. When I was little and I was so angry at grownups to whom I could not express my feelings and even if I did they would not have listened. All I could do was cry, and I felt pretty, well, relieved afterwards. That same relief I now feel after...ya know. But the process of crying sucks so much it's really not worth the relief afterwards. Kinda like the burn from exercise and the feeling of euphoria that follows the burning. So why do women enjoy crying? I'm guessing because most don't ejaculate the way guys do. So they don't know that you can get that "no-worries" feeling in a way that doesn't suck while you're doing it. For most it's probably the closest they'll get to taking a load off so they know of nothing better. Just speculation though can't really say for sure of course. Oh well to eachs own. Binge on emotions then purge by whatever way you choose. That’s how vulcans are with their logic, but every 7 years they fight and have sex and all that stuff. END. So What's your take on this? I'm not saying I care, but I am curious. Post comments by clicking the link on the side of the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate