Monday, March 22, 2004

Some Fun

I am sick, funny huh? How I always get sick during my breaks. It's not even winter this time. I did not do much today, went to Best Buy. Saw Jon and his bro buying DVDs, the man likes movies almost as much as I do. I didn't ask which one they were getting. Ate at Wendy's. Wow. Then I went home and slept, I woke up hours later. I was sweaty and my nose was runny. So excuse me if I'm not my usual bright and cheery self. Oh wait, I'm never like that.

Instructions:

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01. I like doughnuts, not a big coffee drinker.
02. I loved (and still do love) the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
03. I don't drink alcoholic beverages.
04. I go through periods where I either sleep a lot or not at all.
05. I look for meaning, there always is one even if it is not obvious.
06. I don’t care about grammar or spelling.
07. I oFtEn TyPe lIke tHiS on tHe InterneT JuSt tO pIsS people OfF.
08. My dream is to become a physicist, FBI agent, journalist, pilot, professor Hell I can't make up my mind.
09. I'm hopelessly in love with Scarlett Johansen's ass.
10. I like making up words.
11. A switch turns me on.
12. I’m good at managing my time.
13. I’m usually very calm.
14. I love sitting and watching people.
15. I can be very determined when I want to be.
16. I'm low maintenance.
17. I never let people walk all over me.
18. I always wished I were rich as hell.
19. I'm an eternal skeptic.
20. I could wear my pajamas all day, everyday.
21. I enjoy watching infomercials.
22. I wonder if I'll ever get married.
23. Babies aren't cute; in fact, they bother me.
24. I am almost fluent in Spanish and French.
25. I think rude things about lots of people and tell them, someone has to.
26. I must rarely have MSN Messenger on when I'm using the computer.
27. I love to throw around big words.
28. Don't mess with my family or me. I'll make sure you regret it.
29. I think public displays of affection are acceptable.
30. I’ve never been on a subway.
31. $6.00 (UH OH!) says I can make better Kraft Dinner, grilled cheese sandwiches and French toast than you.32. I enjoy a good book.
33. I procrastinate. A lot.
34. I make decisions swiftly but am open to change.
35. I find I forgive myself to easily.
36. I have had the same sheets for 10 years. I need to get rid of this old stuff and buy some nicer new ones.
37. I move on and forget past failures
38. I will go out of my way for a friend or boyfriend.
39. I’m not picky about music; I just like to relate to the song.
40. Handwritten letters are a waste of time.
41. Just tell me. I don’t care for surprises.
42. I’ll e-mail you a greeting.
43. I still purchase CDs even when I could just download.
44. I go jogging or running often, it’s a loner’s sport and a healthy activity.
45. I always be myself, it’s difficult for me to be anything else.
46. I am EXCELLENT at saving what money I have.
47. I eat when I am hungry.
48. I watch Seagulls and other birds with envy, ah to fly.
49. I love mouthwash.
50. I spend hours in bookstores just browsing but don’t buy anything. I put things back though.
51. I love peanut better and hate jelly or jam.
52. I tend to be very nostalgic.
53. You can tell me anything and I'll keep it a secret. Promise.
54. I'm not sensitive to criticism, in fact I encourage it.
55. I have a superiority complex. I also have an inferiority complex. They balance each other out.
56. I don't mind approaching people in large groups.
57. I always eat breakfast even if it’s late, most important meal of the day!
58. What hair I have is black, I have no desire to change it in anyway.
59. I have no favorite sport; they’re all pretty unentertaining to me.
60. I always wear clean socks.
61. I make lists of everything.
62. I don't have any STDs, hooray for me!
63. I can’t remember the last time something embarrassed me.
64. I don’t like to take pictures of people, just places and random objects.
65. The sexiest body parts on a girl are her chest or eyes.
66. I think jets are the coolest mode of transportation.
67. I rarely sing along with the radio in the car.
68. I'm a hopeless romantic as much as I try to deny it.
69. Ignorance is bliss but for some reason I always strive to learn more about the things I hate.
70. I love anything new, Y2K was 4 years ago and I’m still waiting for the future to get here.
71. I forgive but I don’t forget.
72. I believe in the worst of people call me pessimistic and I’ll beat the shit out of you. See I told you.
73. Big Bird was my favorite character from Sesame Street.
74. I am a perfectionist.
75. I feel out of place in most situations.
76. I'm afraid of death.
77. I love reading other people's blogs/live journals/websites.
78. I think with my penis and act with my brain. (Does that make ANY sense?)
79. I carry cash and collect coins.
80. I wish my parents had gotten me more involved when I was younger.
81. I love my country.
82. I can remember a lot just by listening.
83. I have very broad musical tastes.
84. I do like MILFs.
85. Narrow-minded people make me want to get a gun, but I never would.
86. I'm incapable of having just one favorite movie.
87. I will travel the world.
88. I want to get my groove on? Where did that come from?
89. I am always 100% honest, yet constructive.
90. I hate don’t mind being nude.
91. Aviation and space travel are my obsession.
92. I want to find a girlfriend I have something in common with and enjoy hanging out with rather than just wanting to shag.
93. I’m not very dense. Depleted uranium, that’s dense!
94. I don’t label people
95. I dream about being rich beyond worrying about price. "How much for that cute island nation, Austrailia?"
96. I'm am ticklish.
97. I'm a lazy ass. I really am. Hello L.S.O.B?
98. Canada is cool, our friendly neighbors to the north.
99. I am a member of the Green Party.
100. I applied for a job at Game World, that place that smells like urine, last summer.
101. I really should be in bed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate