Thursday, March 18, 2004

Le Printemps Spaz Mec

Listening to: Tough Crowd With Colin Quinn
Wearing: Dark blue shirt, dark gray t-shirt, faded blue jeans and brown shoes. (all covered in calico cat hair! >=( )
Feeling: HYPER!!!!!!!

I felt restless today, fidgety, unfocused and just uncomfortable sitting still; yeah, even more than usual. It was probably because I was just one day away from spring break and I had little homework, it may have been because they were selling nachos and hot dogs in front of the school, they smelled GREAT and I was hungry. It may have been because it’s spring and that means girls wear less, they were hot and I was horny (spaghetti straps, short shorts and skirts oh my!). The most likely reason I believe, is because for the past few days I had been at my Mom’s which meant a big Pleasantville-like breakfast before school. Today I was at my Dad’s which meant cereal if I got up early enough. I didn’t, so at school I had a vending machine breakfast consisting of Spicier nacho Doritos and three Mountain Dews. I was just so thirsty, it was unbelievable, I should have opted for water but something about high school drinking fountains is kind of a turn off…maybe it’s the gum in the drain or the lukewarm water. Call me spoiled, thank you, but I like my water just above freezing with no ice, I tend to gulp so when I tip my head back ice sometimes slips out. I really enjoy it with a fresh slice of lemon straws are always nice too. Just like they serve it at restaurants. I take the time to set this up at home and the family thinks I’m nuts.

The national French test went well, I was surprised by how much I could comprehend. Study hall was entertaining, I got to see the newest edition of Jon’s tie collection a red tie with the classic Marilyn Monroe pic on it (You know, the steam vent one) and in the background an ogling paparazzi guy. In physics we watched Erin Brockovich (2000), months ago prior to winter break we watched Apollo 13 and October Sky. This I understood, but Erin Brockovich? I guess it had some science in it, but it was more like chemistry than physics. Science aside it was really more of a legal/feminist movie. I didn’t complain though, prior to breaks we always waste time like this. I’m going to get a head start during the break and read the next chapter. During the movie when Erin (Julia) was speaking with the woman about our favorite isotope Chromium VI a question arose. What happens when a woman has a miscarriage? Does the baby just drop out of a hatch onto the road or something like garbage down a shoot? I decided to ask Ashley-Amber who was next to me. She said it was probably just like a period. While I have yet to experience this step into womanhood myself, though as I understand it there is not a lot of liquid. I also know that when changing state, matter is conserved, a baby weighs what? Four, five, six pounds? Jesus how much liquid is that? You’d need like a bucket or as Jason says the obese lady’s tampon (A roll of Brawny tied to a rope). I haven’t been so disgusted by fetal imagery since The Underground Comedy Movie when the Mafia put them on spaghetti instead of sauce and meatballs (this movie is really REALLY FUCKED UP even for me. I do not recommend it!) When Erin asked the lawyers how much their uterus was worth to them, Roger the goofy guy who sits on the other side of me how much Ashley-Amber’s was worth. Regarding pregnancy, this girl I know named Kayla is pregnant again. It is gross because her belly isn’t round, it’s rectangular. Almost as if she reverse-swallowed a giant brick instead of a prick, I guess she is going to give birth to a human-shoebox. Her response like the MasterCard commercial “priceless” he laughed obnoxiously as usual. I really enjoyed this movie especially the part where she forced the fat guy to give her a job, employers sometimes you don’t dress in fancy clothes doesn’t mean you’re not intelligent or a hard worker. You hear that Chuck E Chese! Just because I had a beard that one day doesn't’ mean I'’ going to set fire to the place. Though I do…LOVE…fire… ::suppress pyromaniacal tendencies:: I also liked the Biker Dude character. Learned about The Roaring Twenties in U.S. History, very interesting then went home.

At home I watched The Usual Suspects, Swimming Pool, and Face Off. Ty and I should have that operation, it would be intriguing to see a white face on my body and vice versa. Though Ty has a small head and it wouldn’t quite fit. (I’ll never forget how this one kid teased him about that and the brain cereal…oh nevermind long story.) We took advantage of the fine weather and like everyone else in the state decided to grill today. At the store I saw a big guy carrying charcoal out to his truck followed by his son who was maybe 9 or 10. The son was cuddling and baby-talking to a pink stuffed kitten. The man pretended not to notice, I couldn’t help but smile with bemusement. It was like something from King of the Hill. Speaking of cats I saw a cat get run over at school today . It looked a lot like my cat Cactus Jake. At dinner I had to redo the usual stuff, put uncooked burgers back on the grill find the condiments in the back of the fridge that were not empty and put more hot dogs out when there wasn’t enough food. Everyone always rushes through the food around here. (From road kill to meal time, now that’s food for thought, but wait there’s more!) On TV there was this sex documentary, I asked my mom Why are you watching this, trying to spice things up in the sack? If you do decided to sprinkle some salt on your sex do it when I’m at Dad’s if I hear anything I’m waking up Eloise from her sugarplum dreams and bringing her in to have a gander. Later Mom and I watched some extreme make over where this once fat guy lost weight and he was left with skin folds hanging. We mused about what should be done with them afterwards. Ideas were luggage set, basketball, or Hannibal-friendly smoked jerky and bacon strips. About Cold play. I wanted to put Don’t Panic on the blog but I couldn’t find the code. Sorry, it would have made better background than In My Place but I couldn’t find the code. If you want to hear it you’ll have to buy the CD like me. This concludes today’s post, more quizzes, pictures, links and more are still on the way. I’d also like to celebrate today because TV Guide, Scientific American, and Popular Science arrived in the mail today. If not for popular science you would not be reading this now, the word “blog” was mentioned in an article and I looked up the word on Google and found this site so give it up for Pop Sci. Well see ya, I’m off to Kinkos to copy my face for the blog.

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception." - Groucho Marx
"I miss Surge." - My Brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate