Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Uhhh Ugh. :-/

I feel terrible. The only symptom I haven’t experienced yet is vomiting and think that is on the way. Most nights I stay up just to watch TV. Last night I couldn't sleep even though I wanted to. I softly sang 99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall and was about to fall asleep when I heard thunder. Rain started pouring down loudly on the roof, and at first this annoyed me; but once I got into the rhythm it finally lulled me to sleep around 4:30. Hmm, I suppose rain is my sound. You can forget about seeing any more updates or posts. I’ll be lying in bed all day. They say that helps. Then again, they also say exercise is good; get some fresh air ya know. (And after the rain it should be really fresh) Who are these “they say” people anyway? Some secret group that knows everything? The Highly Educated… Yaks? Just kidding, It’s just everyday people who hear nuggets of info on the radio or read it in magazines. So I guess you can say “THEY” would be the media. Obviously I’m delirious for even going off on such a tangent. I’m going to eat some chicken soup, that’s supposed to make you feel good right? Might even visit the doctor, I’ll see what that old quack, I mean talented physician has to offer.

“Nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, achy, stuffy head, fever so you can rest and have a good morning medicine" - Vicks NyQuil

Insomniac With Dave Attell THEME SONG:

AWWWW...
Drunks and losers,
Dwarves with limps,
Flos and ho's and one-eyed pimps -
Down the alleyway they creep.
They're all your friends when you can't sleep.

Come with me and you will see.
A late-night-freak-show-Jubilee!
Kick the Sandman in his sack;
Stay up late - Insomniac!

credit: Robert Golden
You are Cid from FF7
You are Cid Highwind. You are the sour mouthed,
lunatic, hard cored pilot of the centry. You
are known world wide, despite your little
senses to keep up. You like smoking. You should
quit, it'll kill. *nodnod*. You have a
fassination with the stars, and pretty little
shiny things. Swearing is also a biggie, and
beating that lug of a man in a contest of the
worst mouthed...would make you so very proud.


Which FFVII Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate