Tuesday, March 23, 2004

YUUUUCK!

You know you're bored when you open the fridge and just start tossing food into the blender. Ty used to do this, he'd call them "potions". The only thing magical these potions can do is induce vomiting. Carrots, pizza, orange juice, lettuce, teddy grams. BLehHHH. Milk, lettuce, hot dogs, creatine, corn falkes, eggs, maple syrup. Ralph. I've never spewed so much in my entire life. Well nevermind there was this one time when I had stomach flu last year. I had to keep runnig out the patio door intothe back yard. My stomach hurt from blowing chunks so much. Not a pretty story but I tell it like it is. When I get bored I tend to experiment with things. I hadn't eaten breakfast and I just wondered what would happen if you tried to drink an entire day's meal. By the time it got to the back of my mouth I just had to let loose it was so horrible. The texture of blended cereal and carrots was really unpleasant. Ever since I saw Saving Silverman I've wanted to try this. Don't think I'll be trying it ever agian.

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs." - J.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate