Thursday, April 22, 2004

Earth Day

I collected 20 Dew U points YEAH!!!!!
So what did I do for earth day? Very little, I suggested the family start recycling but no one else wants to. I also watched Bio-Dome for the trillionth time. Today was pretty lame. School is funny, it seems half of my teachers are retiring this year so they don't seem to care. I'm just watching movies in three of my classes. Schindler's List is really sad, I can't believe they shot that kid! How could anyone do that? I had a lot of mixed feelings watching it because there was this one seen were this shit-hole was shooting people from a roof top and that sucked; but at the same time there was this really hot chick back in his room. Speaking of hotties there are some ridiculously fine ladies in keyboarding. I spend a large amount of the class ogling Jessica or Katie, so does Brendan when he’s not getting hen-pecked by the teacher. Poor guy doesn't know when to shut up, she'll never listen to what he has to say in his defense so he might as well just deal with it like me. I did a lab in physics with Tobias and Carmella. *sigh* Carm is so damn sexy, and she has a great personality I've never met a girl who could make me laugh the way she does. I'd like to ask her about but preferably in private (so I'm not humiliated if I get shot down), which is difficult because Toby is always looking over our shoulder and she eats lunch with the other exchange students. So yeah, we just click so well, you know when you on the same "frequency" with someone and you can finish each other's sentences. it's like that, plus I love her accent; I once teased meg about liking some guy's Turkish accent. At the time it seem appropriate, what a silly thing to find attractive, but that was before I met Carmella (I just love the way she says positive and negative). I think we're gonna watch Say Anything in English, not familiar with that movie but I know can't stand to see Field Of Dreams for the third time in a row so I guess it's an improvement. We saw a preview of the next school musical. Dean plays some 1940s gay guy...it's hilarious maybe I'll go on Saturday. Well, that is about all that happened today, we got kicked out of Wal-Greens for loitering but other than that not a whole lot of interest occurred today. Sorry to disappoint and sorry to the earth for not recycling, I'll get on that next year. SERIOUS THIS TIME. In case the condition of this planet ever gets real bad I can just bring a bunch of supplies down here and maybe some lucky ladies and hide out for the rest of my life. Dude, THIS
is my dream home all it needs is the white picket fence!

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton

"Don't you ever, EVER talk that way about television!" - Homer Simpson
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate