Saturday, April 17, 2004

Saterrrday

listening to: Chingy
Watching: Text as it some how appears on my screen.

I'm busy updating, old post and adding links. It might be a while till I get here but I'm catching up. So check out my old posts and archives or in the meantime....Hungry? Grab a ________

My dad cut down some trees today, he was going to pay to have some one hual them away when as always, I had a better place. We ran across the street and the mall (think grassy area not the stores) and dumped them in the creek. I watched Fight Club, EXCELLENT movie, one of the best. It would be in my top ten at least, maybe top five.

I was going to start taking medicine for my thyroid when the doctor office called and said they had made a mistake with the blood work. Wow, close call.

"It's what women do when they get married, and what men do when they die." - MWC, RE: retirement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate