Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Short and Sweet

Mmmm cane sugar.
Today was okay; I finished the French tongue twisters without drooling on myself. Mme Walsh said the performance was terrible so hopefully I'll be getting my $15 refund for the thing I never saw anyway. Went to all the usual classes. Went to the usual lunch (felt sick because nobody ate their fries and me, always hating to see fried potatoes sticks go to waste ate them all). I got selected to be one of the ushers for the senior graduation. Not really a big deal, but they said every year they pick 8 juniors who are good students to do it. I was like Oh, so I'm a good student now? Mr. T said, "When he wants to be." They get a free tuxedo rental, which is cool because maybe I can keep it for Prom. I'll just say sorry, I forgot to bring it back. It rained for the first time in quite a while, which was nice because it helped cool the weather. It was starting to get hot again. We began watching Schindler's List in history. The movie is kind of dull, but not bad. We haven’t gotten to any of the truly depressing parts. When the bell rang we just saw the jackass ignoring the fast but ugly typist and admiring the slow but attractive ones. I must admit tough that was kind of funny. I chuckled. Physics went well, finished homework ontime, for once. I had to do the module with the guy next to me though. He is really smart whic comes in handy for questions...however, the guy has BO and farts a lot. The same thing happened in Chemistry last year. Meg and I used to always make fun of this one guy who smelled just awful. This one girl stood up and just opened a window next to him one time. Why is it the brightest people in class are always the smelliest?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying." - Woody Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate