Friday, April 23, 2004

Holy Crap, er air.

CLICKY Holy smoke, so Christians are doing more these days than cramming their theology down my throat. Way to go Christies! LOL I just love mocking religion. I kinda disagree with the thing about protecting God’s creation, what about protecting the environment just because ya know….WE LIVE THERE!

Today Tabitha said to me that she didn't believe in evolution because everything about our bodies was so perfect it had to be intelligent design and not random, as if there was some grandiose plan behind everything in life. So when I noticed there was a blank spot in her book right where I needed one I proclaimed it as a sign from God. And that time I found 50 cents on the floor right when I wanted a Dew, obviously part of God's plan. I'm not saying I believe in evolution though, both theories seem a little hokey if you ask me. At this point, I'm far to ignorant to proclaim to know anything about the universe and the beginnings of life on this planet, and I suspect I always will be.

“I’m going home to play video games, eat fritos and jack off to Charmed, that ought to hold off maturity for a few years” – This Just In

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate