Thursday, April 29, 2004

Lay of My day

Today no cute Hawaiian girls gave me leis. Nor did I get laid. Didn't get laid off from a job either because I have no job. I did lay on the floor in the library during lunch, but they kicked me out and said that I couldn't sleep there. Okay so here is the day for me. It was humid today and overcast. Yes I don't think I saw the sun all day. Too bad.
YOU EVER JUST EAT BACON BITS? THEY'RE TASTY!!! MMMmmm
Wish I knew how to pUt picTurs in th e Blogg I found some interesting ones on the thing that all the computers are linked to. Don worrie No SpEag
Took a very hard US History test today and a quasi-challenging physics quiz. Now some random stuff: Heard they might kick start the draft, guess I'll head north to Canada, I'll have company too; AJ wants to live there because he heard they were more relaxed on laws concerning marijuana but I'm not sure if this is true or not of course there are other countries to flee to (LOL like I'd go to Mexico, it would be funny to pass all the other people coming in though). It would be easy to get into France, just play basketball in college then get rejected from the NBA here in the U.S. Just kidding I'd never be a draft dodger, I'm too patriotic for that . . . . . besides I could write a book on the medical reasons keeping me out. A car will be given away as a prom door prize, it’s sitting out on the school lawn surrounded by yellow tape. Just a crappy old ford but a car no less, could at least sell it for $1000.00 It would be funny if someone stole it. You could pretty easily, just break out a window put it in neutral and push it home. Now that I’m on the subject of cars I guess I should mention that I was almost run over today. My mom saw a bug in her car so she told me to come help her find it, when I opened the door she took her foot off the break and it rolled down the hill, I got out of the way before the door knocked me over though. Okay that’s it I’m going to go do some stuff the end.
itz jus so much easirerer miey wayyyyyyyhhh

"Did you identify with the character you played?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I played a psychopathic-flesh-eating-robot." - Notting Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate